Thursday, June 24, 2010

i'll stand back and God can open the doors

So since last time i posted something absolutely incredible has happened. I said i wanted to go to MCC next year well someone i used to know who went there and now works there and so does there husband contacted me and told me that if i wanted to attend there THIS fall. that they could make that happen. isn't that kind of incredible...i think so. thank you hannah and nick brown. for real. you guys rock.

God really is pretty incredible. for sure. He never fails to completely blow my mind.

tomorrow i'm heading to arkansas to see my favorite cuz, chrissy. Then on Sunday me and ashley are going to camp again. bc 2nd and 3rd grade camp rocks. CYOKAMO is an amazing place.

love and rockets,
Chitwood

No comments:

Post a Comment